- a monthly astrological ephemeris;
- what to look for in the night sky each month;
- a glossary of astronomical terms;
- a planetary hours table;
- planetary retrograde dates;
- the esoteric and astrological meanings of the planets;
- a void-of-course Moon table for the year;
- Moon phases;
- dates and times that the Sun, moon and planets enter each sign;
- mundane astrological aspects for each day;
- sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset times for each day;
- public holidaysand holidays of all the major religions;
- events in history and famous birthdays;
- quotations to make you think and smile;
- the Psychic Guide, an almanac of weird and wonderful things you probably never knew.
- Plus an article (this year, it’s on Egyptian mythology and religion).
There is also a PDF version of the Diary
Downloaded instantly, it can be read on a computer, tablet, smartphone, or any other device that reads PDFs.