This is a listing of shops, organisations and websites that I hope will interest readers of the Elfin Diary. Recommendations for links are welcome, but do not guarantee a listing.
If you would like to sell my Elfin Diaries in your shop, please contact me for wholesale prices.
(This page is very much unfinished – I am adding ito it all the time.)
- ATLANTIS 49a Museum Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1A 1LY. London’s oldest independent occult bookshop, run by 3rd and 4th generation magic practitioners.
- THE WESSEX ASTROLOGER Publishers and distributors of their own astrology titles, and online suppliers of over 320 leading astrological books.
- THE ASTROLOGY SHOP 78 Neal St, London WC2H 9PA. Astrology books, horoscope readings, crystals, tarot cards, astronomical devices, cards, jewellery, incense, candles etc.
- TREADWELLS 33 Store Street, London WC1E 7BS. Well-established occult bookshop that now offers podcasts, online lectures and online tarot readings
- GREENSLEEVES A small, independent, family run Mail-Order book-service specialising in new, out-of-print and second-hand books within the “Mind, Body & Spirit” subject areas.
- NEWS FROM NOWHERE 96 Bold Street, Liverpool L1 4HY. Radical & community bookshop in Liverpool; wide selection of niche books.
- THE ASTROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION LIBRARY An online bookshop run by the UK’s Astrological Association, selling second-hand astrology books. The stock includes many rare and out-of-print items and is constantly changing; email firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest stock list.
- WATKINS BOOKS 19-21 Cecil Ct, London WC2N 4EZ. Established over a century ago. Books, courses, readings, online lectures, jewellery, cards etc. They also publish the Mind Body Spirit magazine.
- INANNA’S FESTIVAL 2 St Andrew’s Hill, Norwich NR2 1AD World tradition gifts, magic & myth, folklore & fairytale! See work of many UK & overseas craftspeople, writers & artists! Honouring Goddesses & Gods, seasonal cycles of Sun & Moon, festivals & celebrations! We ship worldwide. Find us on Facebook.